Hard Reset HUAWEI GX8
How to factory reset HUAWEI GX8? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI GX8? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI GX8? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI GX8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI GX8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HUAWEI GX8 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939v2 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.