Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 4 Play
How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 4 Play? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 4 Play? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 4 Play? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 4 Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 4 Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 4 Play will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button until you see an Adnroid logo on your screen.
- Afterwards chooset using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work