Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 4A
How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 4A? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 4A? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 4A? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 4A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 4A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 4A will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to swtich off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seocnds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset (HUAWEI Honor 4A)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.