How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 4C Pro? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 4C Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 4C Pro? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 4C Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 4C Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 4C Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device..
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4C - video
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - wipe your Android device - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI ShotX - remove Pattern Lock by EMUI Recovery - video