Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 4C Pro
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device..
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4C
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - wipe your Android device
Hard Reset HUAWEI ShotX - remove Pattern Lock by EMUI Recovery
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.