Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 4C Pro
See the First Method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup&Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Good job! Your device is ready to use.
BacBa - Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4C
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - wipe your Android device
Hard Reset HUAWEI ShotX - remove Pattern Lock by EMUI Recovery
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.