How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 5? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 5? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 5? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- In the next step choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - wipe your Android device - video