The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HUAWEI Honor 5. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from HUAWEI Honor 5.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2200.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 5 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- In order to switch on the cell phone hold down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - wipe your Android device - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on