Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus
How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 925 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - DELETE ALL DATA / RESET - video
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - REMOVE PASSWORD - video
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET by SECRET CODE / ANDROID RESET - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work