How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 6 Pro C8817D? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 6 Pro C8817D? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 6 Pro C8817D? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 6 Pro C8817D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 6 Pro C8817D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 6 Pro C8817D will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 920 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the phone by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see an Adnroid logo on your screen.
- In the next step use theVolume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Next, choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - DELETE ALL DATA / RESET - video
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - REMOVE PASSWORD - video
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET by SECRET CODE / ANDROID RESET - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on