How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 6? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 6? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 6? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 6 will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 920 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power key to switch the cell phone off.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button until you see an Adnroid logo on your screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Next, choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - DELETE ALL DATA / RESET - video
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - REMOVE PASSWORD - video
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET by SECRET CODE / ANDROID RESET - video