Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 7
How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 7? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 7? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 7? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 7 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 935 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- In the next step choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
HUAWEI Honor 7 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.