How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 7C Pro? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 7C Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 7C Pro? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 7C Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 7C Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 7C Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pushing the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the HUAWEI logo.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- Again choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Delete All Data / Restore Android - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Bypass Pattern Lock - video
Reset Code HUAWEI Honor 8 - Hard Reset in HUAWEI - video