How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor 8 Lite? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor 8 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor 8 Lite? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor 8 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor 8 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 8 Lite will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 655 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Delete All Data / Restore Android - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Bypass Pattern Lock - video
Reset Code HUAWEI Honor 8 - Hard Reset in HUAWEI - video