Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor Bee Y541-U02
How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor Bee Y541-U02? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor Bee Y541-U02? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor Bee Y541-U02? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor Bee Y541-U02?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor Bee Y541-U02. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor Bee Y541-U02 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- Then press and push Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when the HUAWEI logo appears.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 PRO TIT-AL00 - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 PRO TIT-AL00 - wipe device by factory reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.