How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor Holly 2 Plus? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor Holly 2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor Holly 2 Plus? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor Holly 2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor Holly 2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor Holly 2 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset - video