How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor Note 10? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor Note 10? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor Note 10? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor Note 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor Note 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor Note 10 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 970 core will run faster.
- In the first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all keys when you see the HONOR logo.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and click the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset Honor 10 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock - video