Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor Note 8
How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor Note 8? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor Note 8? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor Note 8? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor Note 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor Note 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor Note 8 will be as new and your Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 955 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing and holding down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- In the next step choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Delete All Data / Restore Android - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Bypass Pattern Lock - video
Reset Code HUAWEI Honor 8 - Hard Reset in HUAWEI - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work