The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HUAWEI Honor Note 8. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from HUAWEI Honor Note 8.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4500.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor Note 8 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup&Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Delete All Data / Restore Android - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Bypass Pattern Lock - video
Reset Code HUAWEI Honor 8 - Hard Reset in HUAWEI - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on