How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor V8 KNT-AL20? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor V8 KNT-AL20? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor V8 KNT-AL20? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor V8 KNT-AL20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor V8 KNT-AL20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor V8 KNT-AL20 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 955 core will run faster.
- In the fisrt step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Well done! You have just accomplish the factory reset opeartion.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - wipe your Android device - video