Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor V9 Play
How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor V9 Play? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor V9 Play? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor V9 Play? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor V9 Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor V9 Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor V9 Play will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei logo pops up.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.
Huawei P10 Plus Hard Reset (Factory Reset) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.