How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor View 20? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor View 20? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor View 20? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor View 20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor View 20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor View 20 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Hard Reset Honor View 20 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset Honor View 20 - Wipe Data by Settings - video