How to factory reset HUAWEI Honor WaterPlay 8 Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Honor WaterPlay 8 Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Honor WaterPlay 8 Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Honor WaterPlay 8 Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Honor WaterPlay 8 Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Honor WaterPlay 8 Wi-Fi will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Powet key together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! All your files on your device was cleared.
Factory Reset in HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 - Hard Reset / Restore EMUI - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 / Bypass Screen Lock - video