How to factory reset HUAWEI L53 P9 Lite? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI L53 P9 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI L53 P9 Lite? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI L53 P9 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI L53 P9 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI L53 P9 Lite will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 650 core will run faster.
- In the frist step hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Remove Screen Lock - video
How to Reset HUAWEI P9 Lite - Reset Code / Format / Delet Data - video
How to Wipe All Data HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Factory Reset in HUAWEI - video
HUAWEI P9 HARD RESET by Secret Code - video