How to factory reset HUAWEI Maimang 5? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Maimang 5? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Maimang 5? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Maimang 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Maimang 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI Maimang 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset - video