How to factory reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 970 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Huawei logo pops up on the screen.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro / Restore Original Settigns - video
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Reset Code / Wipe Data - video