How to factory reset HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- When you see the Google Verification info confirm the operation by selecting "wipe data/factory reset".
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite - Factory Reset / Wipe Data / Reset Code - video
HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite FACTORY RESET / Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video