How to create portable hotspot on HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 8.1 Oreo? How to share Wi-Fi from HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite.
Use the Android 8.1 Oreo setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite.
- Turn on the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then go to Settings --> Wireless & networks --> Tethering & portable hotspot.
- After that select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot and Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Now setup name, type of security, and password of your hotspot and tap Save.
- At the end turn on hotspot on your mobile.