How to factory reset HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm by typing in "yes",
- When you see the Google Verification info confirm the operation by selecting "wipe data/factory reset".
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro - Hard Reset / Restore Defaults - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro - Remove Lock Screen / Wipe Data - video
HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro HARD RESET by SECRET CODE / Wipe Data & Restore Defaults - video