Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 20 X
How to factory reset HUAWEI Mate 20 X? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Mate 20 X? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Mate 20 X? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Mate 20 X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Mate 20 X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI Mate 20 X will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that enter "yes" and select "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu.
- When you see the Google Verification info confirm the operation by selecting "wipe data/factory reset".
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
How to Bypass Screen Lock HUAWEI Mate 20 - Hard Reset / Wipe Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.