How to factory reset HUAWEI Mate 20? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Mate 20? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Mate 20? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Mate 20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Mate 20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI Mate 20 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by using the Power button.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up on the HUAWEI Mate 20 screen .
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then confirm the operation by typing in "yes" and choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- When you see the Google Verification info confirm the operation by selecting "wipe data/factory reset".
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Bypass Screen Lock HUAWEI Mate 20 - Hard Reset / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 20 - Factory Reset / Reset Code - video