How to factory reset HUAWEI Mate 9 Lite? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Mate 9 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Mate 9 Lite? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Mate 9 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Mate 9 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI Mate 9 Lite will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 655 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 9 - Restore Andorid / Delete Data - video
How to Restore HUAWEI Mate 9 - Reset Code / Hard Reset / Format - video