How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad 10 FHD? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad 10 FHD? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad 10 FHD? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad 10 FHD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad 10 FHD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad 10 FHD will be as new and your Cortex-A9 core will run faster.
- First of all hold down the Power rocker in order to turn of your device.
- Afterwards press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video