How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link+? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link+? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link+? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link+ will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon V9R1 KIRIN 910 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power rocker in order to turn of your device.
- In the next step press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- After that, press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on