How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link will be as new and your Huawei K3V2 HiSilicon Hi3620 core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video