How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth will be as new and your Rockchip RK3168 core will run faster.
- At first, switch off the device by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together two keys: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see a new menu on your screen.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video