How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth2? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth2? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth2? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video