How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad Honor X1? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad Honor X1? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad Honor X1? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad Honor X1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad Honor X1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad Honor X1 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon V9R1 KIRIN 910 Hi6620 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the device by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- Next, press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video