Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T2 8 Pro
How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad T2 8 Pro? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad T2 8 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad T2 8 Pro? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad T2 8 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad T2 8 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad T2 8 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 MSM8939v2 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- To start the Hard reset process hold the Power key and selecting power off option.
- When the tablet shuts off, hold Volume Up+ Power key together till you see the HUAWEI logo on the screen.
- Now you will see the Recovery mode menu.
- Select "Wipe datat" using the Volume keys to navigate and confirm it using the Power key or by tapping on the screen.
- Once more confirm your decision, by selecting "Wipe all data" to proceed.
- The device will now start to remove all personal data and once its finished, tap on "Reboot"
- Outstanding! You have just finished Hard reset.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work