Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10
How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 10 by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm that option with the Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- The factory reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Factory Reset in HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 - Hard Reset / Restore EMUI - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.