How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids 3G? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids 3G? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids 3G? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids 3G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Huawei logo shows up on the screen.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and accept it with Power key.
- Then select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- The factory reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Factory Reset in HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 - Hard Reset / Restore EMUI - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Huawei P10 Plus Hard Reset (Factory Reset) - video