How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids WiFi? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids WiFi? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids WiFi? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids WiFi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids WiFi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7 Kids WiFi will be as new and your MediaTek MT8127 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- Release all keys if you see the Huawei logo.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- The factory reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
Factory Reset in HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 - Hard Reset / Restore EMUI - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 / Bypass Screen Lock - video