How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad T3 8 LTE? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 8 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 8 LTE? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad T3 8 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad T3 8 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad T3 8 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the HUAWEI MediaPad T3 8 LTE.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm that option with the Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- The factory reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Factory Reset in HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 - Hard Reset / Restore EMUI - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T3 / Bypass Screen Lock - video