How to factory reset HUAWEI MediaPad? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI MediaPad? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI MediaPad? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI MediaPad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI MediaPad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your HUAWEI MediaPad will be as new and your MSM8260 Snapdragon core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the device by using the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- Then press the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad M3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Android Format - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video