How to factory reset HUAWEI Nexus 6P International? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Nexus 6P International? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Nexus 6P International? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Nexus 6P International?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Nexus 6P International. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI Nexus 6P International will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 v2.1 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your device.
- Afterewards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset HUAWEI Nexus 6P - Bypass Pattern / Restore Settings - video
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Factory Reset in Nexus phones - video
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Nexus Android master reset - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Nexus 6P - Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video