How to factory reset HUAWEI NMO-L31? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI NMO-L31? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI NMO-L31? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI NMO-L31?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI NMO-L31. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI NMO-L31 will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 650 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a short while to turn off the phone.
- When your HUAWEI NMO-L31 is off hold down Volume Up + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when the Huawei logo shows up.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Reset HUAWEI P9 Lite - Reset Code / Format / Delet Data - video
How to Wipe All Data HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Factory Reset in HUAWEI - video
HUAWEI P9 HARD RESET by Secret Code - video