Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova 2i
How to factory reset HUAWEI Nova 2i? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Nova 2i? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Nova 2i? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Nova 2i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Nova 2i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Nova 2i will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release all buttons when the Huawei logo pops up.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro / Restore Original Settigns - video
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.