Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova 3 PAR-LX9
How to factory reset HUAWEI Nova 3 PAR-LX9? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Nova 3 PAR-LX9? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Nova 3 PAR-LX9? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Nova 3 PAR-LX9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Nova 3 PAR-LX9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Nova 3 PAR-LX9 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 970 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Nova 3 - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova 3 - Reset Code / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.