How to factory reset HUAWEI Nova 3e? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Nova 3e? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Nova 3e? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Nova 3e?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Nova 3e. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Nova 3e will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Nova 3 - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova 3 - Reset Code / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video