Portable Hotspot HUAWEI Nova 3i
How to create portable hotspot on HUAWEI Nova 3i? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 8.1 Oreo? How to share Wi-Fi from HUAWEI Nova 3i.
Use the Android 8.1 Oreo setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of HUAWEI Nova 3i.
- Switch on the smartphone by using the Power key.
- Now go to Settings --> Wireless & networks --> Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Then choose Portable Wi-Fi hotspot and Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Now setup name, type of security, and password of your hotspot and tap Save.
- Finally switch on hotspot on your mobile.
How to Enable Portable Hotspot on HUAWEI Nova 3 - Wi-Fi Share / Mobile Hotspot
How to Enable Portable Hotspot on HUAWEI Nova 3 - Wi-Fi Share |HardReset.Info
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work